Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Why Can't I use BRLTTY With Gnopernicus

Mario,

We're getting somewhere now. Thanks for your explanation. I'l look into
the brlapi_ignore function. Keyboard emulation on the X virtual console
was a mighty fine feature, considering it was accidental. Maybe there's a
more general way to restore it. More on that later.

John