Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Why Can't I use BRLTTY With Gnopernicus

Dave,

I'm glad to know that nothing has changed in BRLTTY. As I have already
stated, keyboard emulation is not working, wereas it worked in previous
versions of Gnome and Gnopernicus. My guess is thast BRLTTY needs to
encode the nonmapped keycodes differently so that they will now be
accepted as though they had come from the keyboard.

When you install Garnome-0.27.1 on your redhat 9.0 system, the make
install in the meta/gnome-desktop will create enough for testing. It will
install Gnopernicus, but this version of Gnopernicus doesn't support
BRLTTY properly. For that, you need the latest version from CVS.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org