[g-a-devel]Re: Why Can't I use BRLTTY With Gnopernicus

Peter,

Thanks for your clarification. I'll certainly be glad when the Baum people
can return to work. Getting Gnopernicus up with good brltty support is
very importqant to some of my own projects. I'm trying to scratch my own
itcvh by looking at the source code of the relevant modules. Soimething in
either Gnopernicus or brltty has changed. So far it looks like brltty is
the more likely, because everytime I press a key on my braille keyboard,
except for a few, there is a message on the tty where I invoked startx
that says "Default: sending DKxxxx".

Maybe this information will be useful to someone on this list.

John
 On Tue, 23
Sep 2003, Peter Korn

--