Re: [g-a-devel]questions about final tarballs due monday

Hi Adi,

Gok's GNOME 2.4.0 code has tags:

1 gok_0_8_0
2 GNOME_2_4_RELEASE and,
3 GNOME_2_4_0

I think number 1 and 3 are all you should bother with.

cheers,

David

Adi Dascal wrote:
Hi David,

The gnopernicus team has to do this final module tarball, and I am
wondering if you made a special tag or if you tagged like before for the
0.8.0 version (name and version).

Thanks && Best regards,
Adi
(gnopernicus maintainer)