Re: [g-a-devel]Re: GOK branch gok_i18n created

On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 16:21, Danilo Segan wrote:
> среда, 08. октобар 2003. 14:34:32 CEST — Bill Haneman написа:
> > >
> > > I have just created a new gok branch, "gok_i18n".  This is where we
>
> Thanks for the notice. I'd just mention that it really is hard for
> translators to keep track of multiple branches, so this is not really
> nice solution for them.

We'd have preferred to put these changes in 2.4.X since they are vital
to good internationalization of gok, but we have not been given
permission to do so.  If translators wish to help out in advance of our
merging into HEAD then that would be very nice, but we don't really
expect them to track both branches as a rule.

We do expect to merge the i18n branch into HEAD once we branch the
2.4/2.5 streams.

regards,

- Bill