[g-a-devel]Questions to gnome accessibility module initializaiton ?

Hi, Bill

  I read the source code of libgnome/gnome-program.c and found four
aceessibility  relative methods: accessibility_init,
accessibility_invoke, accessibility_invoke_module,
find_accessibility_module.

  From the source code, it seems that when an application initializes,
it only checks whether "gtk" and "libgnomeui" are used , if true it
loads the "gail" and "libgail-gnome" and "atk-bridge". All the module
name are hardcoded.

  Then if I needs make another lib, for example, "gal", be accessible by
ATK, how and when do I let gnome-program automatically load  the
gal-accessibility-support-module, say "libgal-a11y.so" even I have
supplied the module init funciton "gnome_accessibility_module_init" and
"gnome_accessibility_module_shutdown"?  Does I have to explicitly call
these functions to make it accessible in the apps which uses gal.

  Gal is an library full of custom gtk widgets for evolution. And it has
some a11y codes. I wonder whether these codes can work because it seems
it was not loaded at all.

 Anyway, I read the code of libgnome2.2.0.1. Then how about improve the
gnome init process? For example, using gconf to register an library and
its atk support module.  Or is there other way to do such
initialization?

Best regards
Gilbert