[g-a-devel]Writing Braille Drivers for Gnopernicus

Hello,

Howe do I write a driver for a new Braaille device for Gnopernicus? I've
been looking at the driver for the Alva braille displays, because that's
what I have, though it doesn't explicitly support my Alva320. However, I
would like to write a driver for the Braille Lite, and there is also a
possibility of a driver which would make the device capabilities of Brltty
available to Gnopernicus. I figure I can progress much faster by reading
documents and posts than by reverse engineering. :)

Thanks,
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.