[g-a-devel]Re: [blindpng sdf lonestar org: Full Screen Magnification for X Windows] (fwd)

Hi Kieran,

	Osvaldo forwarded me your mail:

	As you notice, it is almost crucial to have Xserver support to do fast
magnification - particularly for the scaling.

	However - we already have a working project using Gnome a11y
infrastructure - which lets us do some very nice things (well beyond
following the mouse), which is fairly powerful already.

	It's called 'gnome-mag', it's in Gnome CVS (see
http://developer.gnome.org/). Of course - it requires a fairly recent
Gnome [ 2.2 should do nicely ], and works best in conjunction with
gnopernicus, also from CVS there.

	It'd be great to have you working with us, improving this.

	Best regards,

		Michael.