Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus cleanup patch ...

Hi Michael,

> On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 15:29, Michael Meeks wrote:
> >       As promised - a really boring patch undoing some ghastly cut / paste
> > action in srcore - this bins a good many lines, improves readability
> > etc. etc.
>
>         I'm somewhat disappointed that a week later I have no response on this
> patch, indeed no reply whatsoever.
>
>         Draghi - since it was sent to you personally as well as the list,
> presumably you have it in your inbox, if not - it's in the archives.

I thought you'ld overheard during our meetings in Dublin that the BAUM development team as a group was going to be taking vacation in Dublin after GUADEC.  They are without network connections for the duration.

I believe they are back in the office next week.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team