[g-a-devel]Gnopernicus and Balsa

Hi All,

Gnopernicus does work with Balsa.  However, there are a few issues:

1. With speech, the least relevant things about table lines are read first
(I.E. "table line" and the number of items).  Most of the time, I could
care less how many items are in a table line.  Imho, the default ought to
be just to read the contents of the table line and then maybe say table
line, althought saying "table line" isn't incredibly useful.

2. The text box which displays the email message doesn't have a cursor,
since it's not editable.  gnopernicus apparently has no way to review/read
this text.  I think at the very least, we need a command on the numeric
pad to read the contents of the current item.

3. The Braille display of table lines is confusing-- the dots 4568 used to
separate columns is good, but there needs to be spaces between the end of
the text of the table column and the column separator.  Otherwise, it all
sorta runs together and it's hard to distinguish where the table columns
are divided.  Just my opinion.

BTW, for anyone else who wants to try this, just know that all the
labels for the text boxes you have to fill in follow the textboxes--
so use numpad six to find them when you hear "text".

Marc