[g-a-devel]SPI_eventIsReady and SPI_nextEvent

Hello.

What are the chances of those two functions eventually
getting implemented in AT-SPI?  The application I am currently
writing has real problems integrating the SPI_event_main loop.  I tried
running the loop in a separarate thread in Guile, but due
to some yet undetermined interaction between pthreads and Guile's qthreads,
the SPI_event_main loop still blocks the whole system.  It would make
it a lot easier for me if I could just poll for pending events
every once in a while.

--
Thanks,
  Mario