[g-a-devel]Punctuation in Speech Settings

Peter,

One of the notes I had written to myself was to look at the Punctuation label in
Speech Settings in Input Output Preferences in gnopernicus. I think that this
came from a conversation we had.

The radio-buttons which are below that label have the relationship labelled-by
which identifies the label.

It ought to be possible for gnopernicus to speak that label without any code
changes in gail, by checking the relations and retrieveing the label if the
labelled-by relation exists.

Padraig