[g-a-devel]AccessibleKeystrokeListener and keys logging

Bonjour,
Yesterday, I was complaining about lack of doc concerning
AccessibleKeyMaskType (filled a bug report about it).
Unfortunately, AccessibleKeyListenerSyncType isn't much better :-(

"
typedef enum {
  SPI_KEYLISTENER_NOSYNC = 0,
  SPI_KEYLISTENER_SYNCHRONOUS = 1,
  SPI_KEYLISTENER_CANCONSUME = 2,
  SPI_KEYLISTENER_ALL_WINDOWS = 4
} AccessibleKeyListenerSyncType;
Specified the tyupe of a key listener event.
"
in one place of at-spi-cspi/at-spi-cspi-Registry-queries.html

and
"Register a listener for keystroke events, either pre-emptively for
all windows (CSPI_KEYLISTENER_ALL_WINDOWS), or non-preemptively
(CSPI_KEYLISTENER_NOSYNC). ( Other sync_type values may be available
in the future.)" in another ...

NOSYNC allows me to register my listeners, but I then steal the event
(I only want to log it and let the app consume it afterwards)
ALL_WINDOWS fails to register the listeners :-(

Does anybody here know if/how keyevent transparent logging could be
done with at-spi ?

Thanks

Bernard