Re: [g-a-devel]AccessibleKeystrokeListener

Le Mardi 22 Juillet 2003 16:38, Padraig O'Briain a écrit :
> > Encore moi !
> > Sorry to bother you again :-(
> > Now I'm trying to log keystroke events.
> > I wanted to get hints from /at-spi/test/key-listener-test.c
> > but I have two problems :
> >
> > 1) I don't understand what it should do (it does nothing except
> > output bash-2.05b$
> > /var/UserSpace/Build/GnomeCVS/at-spi/test/key-listener-test
> > Command key registry: result succeeded
> > tab listener registry: failed
> > all key registry: succeeded
> >  and wait )
> > I tried some keystrokes in accessible apps (and q & Q), but
> > nothing happens :-(
>
> Try typing def into gedit.
>
> Notice than the d disappears because key-listener-test consumes it.

In fact, I'm used to killing at-spi-registryd or even rm -rf my
/tmp/orbit-username when things went bad, but this time it took a
restart of the X server :-(
Sorry I bothered you .

Things work much better now, but I'm puzzled by the modmask argument
in SPI_registerAccessibleKeystrokeListener.
I want to listen to *any* keystroke.
Do I have to register all ( 2^16 ?) keymasks combinations ?
BTW, I (neither grep) could not find any SPI_KEYMASK_XXX in the html
doc (I've been using at-spi/libspi/keymasks.h). Shall I fill a bug ?

Again, thank you very much for your help.

Bernard