[g-a-devel]RE: high gnopernicus string count

ons 2003-07-16 klockan 11.01 skrev Murray Cumming Comneon com:
> It seems like it should be quite easy to fix this stuff.

Certainly -- this is not difficult stuff, but there are lots of messages
to go through, and it certainly helps being a native English speaker in
catching all the errors and being able to rephrase those messages
correctly. In a similar way, it helps being at least somewhat familiar
with Gnopernicus code or GNOME code in general to catch all messages
that only are shown in debug circumstances and that hence problably
shouldn't be marked for translation at all.

So we need help with this. I've tried to help by doing a simple review
which resulted in those 46 bug reports already mentioned, but I can't do
it all on my own. I'm neither a native English speaker nor very familiar
with either Gnopernicus code or GNOME code in general.

Christian