Re: [g-a-devel]last accessible mozilla version

Hi David,

There is a little improvement since March.
Our team will begin new cycle of bug-fixed on Accessibility of Mozilla from July.
We will let you known when new significant release ready.

BTW, the Accessibility codes in Mozilla (in trunk) have been restructured recently.
We have to fix the bugs due to that transition firstly.

Best regards,
Simford

David Bolter wrote:
Simford,

Has there been any work done on accessible mozilla since March? Is this work merging back into the mozilla trunk somehow?

David

Simford Dong wrote:

Hi Remus,

You can get them from mozilla community:
http://ftp25moz.newaol.com/pub/mozilla/accessibility/

The latest build is Mar. 14.

Best,
Simford

remus draica wrote:

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me from where I can get last version of mozilla with support for accessibility.

Thanks & regards,
Remus