[g-a-devel]Re: GNOME Accessibility for Developers

On Mon, 2003-07-07 at 13:16, Brian Cameron wrote:
> Now that the GNOME community in general is much more involved with
> accessibility, it is an excellent time to work on this document and
> make it more up-to-date and useful.  I am looking for volunteers to
> review the accuracy/usefulness of the information currently there,
> and also to provide new information.

I unfortunately have very little to offer in terms of actual
information, but I can say that this is a really, really important task
to be undertaken and I'm glad someone is doing it. The only way
accessibility is going to grow more within GNOME is by educating people,
and writing great docs is the next important step for that. So... anyone
who /does/ have this information stored in their head, please help Brian
get it onto paper- it's the first step towards educating the rest of us
on how to do this :)

Thanks, and good luck, Brian-
Luis