Re: [g-a-devel]Impact of bug fix on gok or gnopernicus

GOK is not paying attention to active-descendant-changed events so we should been pretty happy with those bugs ;-) I think GOK will need to listen for the active-descendant-changed events, for example currently we look for editable text interfaces on objects that have been given focus, but not on an active-descendant-changed event... And I assume a tree-table cell could expose an editable text sub-interface?

Thanks for the heads up.

David
Padraig O'Briain wrote:
Bugs 115599 and 115601 state that focus event should not be emitted if active-descendant-changed is emitted.

I propose to fix these bugs next week.

Will implementing these fixes impact gok or gnopernicus?

Padraig