Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus/kbd_mouse/libke/libke.c

Hi Guys,

This may be stylistic, but I notice lots of commented out code, using
both comment tags (/* */) and #if 0 #endif

This makes the code really hard to read and review, mainly because it's
difficult to determine what code is actually current and running.  For
example, in the Braille code, there is code which uses the glib main
loop to poll the Braille display, and there is also code using signals
to set timers to do polling and the like.  And obviously one code path
isn't active.  This seems to me to be the reason for CVS, I.E. when you
remove code, rather than commenting it out, remove it outright-- it'll
still be available in cvs.

Regards,

Marc