Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus & gui design ...
- From: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
- To: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- Cc: Draghi Puterity <mp baum de>, accessibility mailing list <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus & gui design ...
- Date: 22 Jan 2003 22:53:49 +0000
On Wed, 2003-01-22 at 22:29, Michael Meeks wrote:
> Hi guys,
> It's demo time again :-) overall very pleased that with fairly minimial
> effort and out of the box builds I'm getting nicely working
> functionality again it seems.
Yes, this is great news. Great work folks!
> Gnopernicus too is looking nice functionally; however the GUI appears
> to be illegibly crunched up on my screen. I did an investigation of
> this, and discovered the ultimate cause is the use of GtkFixed.
I noticed this yesterday too; and I agree with Michael that it really
needs to be fixed. On my machine it makes the gnopernicus dialog
unusable to sighted users ;-)
Michael, its' my understanding that the "levels" are modal command
behavior that's typical for screenreaders, unless we are talking about
some other sort of "level".
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>
] [Thread Prev