Re: [g-a-devel]How can I make gnopernicus works?

Hi Simford,

On Mon, 2002-12-30 at 02:16, Simford Dong wrote:
>     Firstly, I launched "./festival --server" in a terminal.

	You don't in fact need to do that with a modern gnome-speech, it should
do that for you - indeed it's possible that having a festival process
running already will have stolen the audio device and will stop the
gnome-speech server from working [ it should ideally fail cleanly in
that case though - it'd be great to have a patch for that ... ].

> What is wrong?

	killall -9 festival_server

	and try again.

	HTH,