Re: [g-a-devel]Re: text_attributes_changed

On Thu, 2003-02-13 at 09:20, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> I have not found where we currently use this signal.
>
> It sounds correct that we should report the range over which attributes are
> changed but I would like to have a concrete example of where attributes are
> changed.

Since we currently report 'selected' as a text attribute, it's possible
that for consistency we want to emit this signal as selections are
made.  But that particular case is redundant with
text-selection-changed, so I am unconvinced.

Our standard little demo apps aren't allowing us to do styled text, etc;
do we have a gtk2 app that allows the user to style text available?
That would be a concrete example.

Mozilla certainly should emit this in a lot of places but Moz will want
a gtk+ example to look at.  Who has a tiny application/applet that
allows, say, boldfacing of text?

-Bill