[g-a-devel]Re: XEvIE

Paul Sprencz wrote:
I tried to apply the patch  which has XEvIE on our Solaris 9 machine, but it
failed because it request another patch to apply  before.
My patch is T112785-26.tar.Z, and the requested patch number is 1113096-03.
Somebody can help me, where I found this patch, from where I can download
it?

T112785-26 is an old test version.  112785-30 is the currently released version.
It, and any patches it requires, can be downloaded from
	http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/show.pl?target=patches/patch-access

--
        -Alan Coopersmith-         alan coopersmith sun com
         Sun Microsystems, Inc.    -     Sun Software Group