- From: Alan Coopersmith <Alan Coopersmith Sun COM>
- To: Paul Sprencz <ps baum ro>
- Cc: BAUM GNOME Development list <gnome-baum-dev basso SFBay sun com>, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: [g-a-devel]Re: XEvIE
- Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 02:06:43 -0800
Paul Sprencz wrote:
I tried to apply the patch which has XEvIE on our Solaris 9 machine, but it
failed because it request another patch to apply before.
My patch is T112785-26.tar.Z, and the requested patch number is 1113096-03.
Somebody can help me, where I found this patch, from where I can download
T112785-26 is an old test version. 112785-30 is the currently released version.
It, and any patches it requires, can be downloaded from
-Alan Coopersmith- alan coopersmith sun com
Sun Microsystems, Inc. - Sun Software Group
User Experience Engineering: G11N: X Window System
] [Thread Prev