Re: [g-a-devel]at-spy-cspi reference counting

Bill Haneman wrote:
Michael Meeks wrote:

On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 14:31, Bill Haneman wrote:
    It does look like we could benefit from an
Accessible_RelationSet_free() method that did a deep free for you on
that lot. Why not knock up a quick patch to do that before the API
freeze bites :-)

agreed, would be well worth having.

    Did this get done before the API freeze / and/or since at-spi has
always been a special case; can we get this in ?

I didn't get time before Monday, and I don't think David B. did either.

For the record, I didn't get to it - sorry.

cheers,

If R-T thinks it's appropriate I can write and commit this patch by Friday, but if the gate is closed I'd rather not spend the cycles right now.

Non-essential but harmless IMO, and certainly 'nicer' API than forcing the client to
do the deep free.

- Bill