[g-a-devel]Localized Role names

Bill,

I have appended a patch to bug #128343 to fix build issues with JABG after recent API additions to AT-SPI.

I have a concern about the localized name for the role. I assume that this localized name should be the same for GTK and Java applications. It seems to me that the best way to achieve this is for AT-SPI to get same "English" name for the role from Java or GTK and do the translation in AT-SPI instead of in ATK and Java.

Padraig