Re: [g-a-devel]Gnopernicus Presentation Dialog Broken

Hi Marc,

The effect is caused by the gconftool shemas mechanis. This mechanis is
working on background. When you tried to remove a presentation string from
list, the item removed from locale gconf tree but it will be reload from
schemas at next time when it queried. I made a changes to fix this issue.
Changes on CVS.

Regards
Paul