[g-a-devel]GNOME Speech Build Fixes

Hi All,

I've attempted to address some issues that were individuals were having
while trying to build Java-related bits of GNOME Speech.  the following
changes/fixes are now in cvs:

* The build now checks for the following utilities:
		* java
		* javac
		* idlj
	  If any are not found, Java support is not built.

* Java support is now only built if the java-access-bridge can be found.
The location of the java-access-bridge can be specified with the
--with-jab-dir configure option, or the build will assume a default of
$prefix/share/jar

* Java support is only built if all the above-mentioned tools and the
java-access-bridge were located.

* The FreeTTS driver is now only built if Java support is also built.

* I've added a diagnostic screen which shows all the drivers which will be
built and the configuration options for each driver.

I hope these additions are helpful.  Keep those bug reports coming ;)

Marc