Re: [g-a-devel]Problems with gconftool-2
- From: Marc Mulcahy <Marc Mulcahy Sun COM>
- To: "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, Marc Mulcahy Sun COM
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel]Problems with gconftool-2
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 23:22:25 -0600 (MDT)
Thanks Padraig, it seems to have gone away for me here too.
On Tue, 12 Aug
2003, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> I know this does not help but I have just rebuilt gconf from CVS HEAD and I do
> not get the behavior you describe.
> > Hi All,
> > Anyone know how to use gconftool-2 from cvs head. When I run it, it seems
> > to enter a Glib main loop, and when aborted with ctrl-c, the key which is
> > to be set or gotten isn't.
> > What stupid thing am I doing?
> > Marc
> > _______________________________________________
> > Gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list
> > Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
> > http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-accessibility-devel
> Gnome-accessibility-devel mailing list
> Gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
] [Thread Prev