Re: [g-a-devel]SPI_eventIsReady and SPI_nextEvent

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 10:39, Mario Lang wrote:
> "Padraig O'Briain" <Padraig Obriain Sun COM> writes:
>
> > Bill Haneman is the person who can asnwer this question. Unfortunately he is on
> > holidays for a few weeks.
>
> I've seen Bill seems to be back, so I would like to reask
> the same question.  Will those two functions eventually get implemented
> soonish, or are there fundamental problems preventing this?

Well, at-spi is intended for use by programs which use the glib main
loop.  I would strongly urge you to look for ways to do this first, it
would be better if it is technically possible.  Note that these
libraries are not known to be thread-safe either.

- Bill