[g-a-devel]srcore exiting.

Hi.

I am currently trying to get the Debian packages for gnome-speech
and gnopernicus up-to-date again.
It seems that building the two works fine, however, when
running gnopernicus 0.3.6, it seems to start up, and after creating
the GUI elements, it reports:

(gnopernicus.bin:25691): gnopernicus-WARNING **: srcore exited.

and srcore terminates.

However, srcore does not print any kind of useful information before dying.

Can someone either:
1. Tell me what is going on here, OR
2. Tell me how to debug srcore?

Another small problem I noticed is that 0.3.6 still tries
to open /etc/gnopernicus-1.0/translation_tables/GE.a2b
Note the funny filename, lowercase extention, but uppercase language-name.
That somehow indicates to me that some "GE" usage is still left over
in the sources.  At least I deleted ~/.gconf/apps/gnopernicus just
to make sure...

Thanks for whatever hint you can give me,

--
CYa,