[g-a-devel]Re: A accessibility question for evolution calendar

Padraig,

(see the screen shot in attachment.)
What I said is the blue parts, in the example the value is "12pm ~ 1pm".  Keyboard or mouse can be used to change the range of selection, and we need to notify AT-apps when it changes.

-Bolian

Padraig O'Briain wrote:
Bolian,

What are the possible values of time selection?

I am at a disadvantage as I have never run evolution and cannot visualize what
is being changed. Pewrhaps you could also send me a screen shot.

Padraig

To: Padraig Obriain sun com, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
Subject: A accessibility question for evolution calendar

Hi Padraig,

Can you help me with a question about evolution calendar accessibility ?

In the day view mode, you can change the current selection of time by
using "Shift+Arrow keys".  I want to notify that changes to AT-apps.
The seleciton interface in atk seems not for this purpose, and value
interface can not report a range of value. If not using a interface,
"visiable-date-change", "property-change" are also not good for me.
What is your suggestion?

Thanks,
Bolian

JPEG image