Re: [g-a-devel]GOK Spell Key

Marc,

That is correct, the spell key functionality is not implemented. Bill had the nice idea to add this key to provide spell checking if I recall correctly. He added the key before the UI freeze, with the intention of implementing it later. I would like Bill's input before proceeding on an implementation. IMHO we should remove the key and work on other bugs.

cheers,

David

Marc Mulcahy wrote:
Hi All,

Peter brought this to my attention yesterday, so I took a peak at Gok from CVS, and although the "spell" key is definied in a .kbd file, it appears that no code actually does anything. What are the plans surrounding this option/feature?

Marc