Re: [g-a-devel]at-spi-1.1.9 and Solaris 2.6, 7

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 09:16:25PM +0100, Bill Haneman wrote:

> I think Solaris 6 and 7 don't include XKB.  I suppose registryd should
> be able to build without it (the configure.in file doesn't make failure
> to find XKB a fatal error), but since at-spi is currently pretty useless
> without XKB I am not sure of the value.
>
> In theory we could make registryd work without XKB if it's not found,
> but it's not a high priority thing to fix IMO.

Ok, well then I'll just continue building the other GNOME 2.2 packages
and see what fails as a consequence.

FYI, Solaris 7 has XKBlib.h but it's broken. It includes
<X11/extensions/XKBstr.h> which doesn't exist.

--
albert chin (china thewrittenword com)