[g-a-devel]gnome-speech/Gnopernicus breakage

Hi All,

I'm merging the new GNOME Speech work on the new API back onto head as GNOME Speech Version 0.2. The gnome-speech repository and Gnopernicus will be broken for awhile while we sync up. I apologize for the inconvenience-- I have spoken with Draghi about this, and he assures me that this is as good a time as any to do this work. the Viavoice driver has been ported over to the new API without callback support, which I will add once the CVS merge is complete. the Festival driver and FreeTTS driver are in CVS but are turned off in Automake, since they haven't been updated to the new API and don't compile. I will be working on the FreeTTS driver first after the Viavoice driver is finished, and then possibly Festival if we think it's worthwhile (Festival may be incapable of supporting the features we need, mainly callback support).

Wish me luck!  This merge will be hellish I think.

Marc