Re: [g-a-devel]Re: Bug 89336

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 11:09, Padraig O'Briain wrote:
> [SNIP]
>

> > I don't have a problem with leaving in the existing
> > sucking_gtk_keybindings code, my impression is that it is doing more
> > good than harm.  However I think we should press Owen again (he made a
> > comment in the bug report that could be used to press for gtk+ changes)
> > to see if Padraig's four-line gtk+ patch, which appears to solve this
> > problem, is acceptable.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Bill
> >

> Unfortunately my four-line patch does not solve the problem. See my comments in
> the bug report of 6th September.

I'm missing something I guess, my reading of that bug report entry was
that only the accelerators clash with gcalc remained, and that is
more-or-less a different problem.

I guess you're saying that your patch solves part of the mnemonic
propagation problem but the behavior is still inconsistent in cases of
clashes between menu and button accelerators?

-Bill