Re: [g-a-devel]No keypress event while the mouse button si pressed.

Hi Paul:

We didn't include the mouse buttons as key modifiers in the first
release of AT-SPI.

However I believe this should be no problem to add; in the meantime you
might try adding the following lines to your own copy of
libspi/keymasks.h:

#define SPI_KEYMASK_BUTTON1 Button1Mask
#define SPI_KEYMASK_BUTTON2 Button2Mask
#define SPI_KEYMASK_BUTTON3 Button3Mask
#define SPI_KEYMASK_BUTTON4 Button4Mask
#define SPI_KEYMASK_BUTTON5 Button5Mask

You can then use SPI_KEYMASK_BUTTON1, etc.

I am not 100% sure that X does this properly (in other words I am not
positive that you can use the mouse button masks with the "key" API) but
I suggest you try it.

Best regards,

-Bill