[g-a-devel]Re: [PATCH] Make list view update when defaults change
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: dave bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: David Emory Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>, <nautilus-list gnome org>, <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: [g-a-devel]Re: [PATCH] Make list view update when defaults change
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:44:48 -0400 (EDT)
On 10 May 2002, dave bordoley wrote:
> Sounds reasonable.
> So should we remove all font preferences from the nautilus preferences,
> and then use the file manager font in the font capplet for the desktop??
Hmm. The font capplet needs some changes.
It has two fonts, but they're control the wrong things, and have confusing
We should remove all font prefs from nautilus. Use the widget font for
everything in nautilus, except the desktop font. And the font capplet
should have to options, "Normal Font", and "Desktop Font".
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a suicidal arachnophobic werewolf with acid for blood. She's a man-hating
hip-hop snake charmer trying to make a difference in a man's world. They fight
] [Thread Prev