[g-a-devel]Re: [PATCH] Make list view update when defaults change
- From: Alex Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: dave bordoley <bordoley msu edu>
- Cc: David Emory Watson <dwatson cs ucr edu>, <nautilus-list gnome org>, <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: [g-a-devel]Re: [PATCH] Make list view update when defaults change
- Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 14:26:35 -0400 (EDT)
On 10 May 2002, dave bordoley wrote:
> I think that both the desktop and icon view should share the same font
> regardless. It would be strange to be able to change the icon font for
> the desktop but not for the file manager windows.
I think you should be able to set the desktop font separate from the icon
view font. The desktop is a special type of view, it often has a
background that may make you want to have a different font that matches
it, makes it easier to see, or otherwise stands out.
For the icon and list view I don't really care. Whats good for the rest of
your normal lists and icon containters should be good enough for your
window manager. I think we should remove these font settings completely.
If you're crazy about having a specific font there you could achieve that
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's an impetuous moralistic grifter with nothing left to lose. She's a
pregnant red-headed vampire from aristocratic European stock. They fight
] [Thread Prev