[no subject]

1. In the weather properties dialog I found that check button has
control to the entry fields and spinbuttons.(ie. toggling check button
enables/disables the entry fields and spinbutton). I think CONTROLLED_BY
and CONTROLLER_FOR relation needs to be set between them.

2. I intend to set up the AtkRelation between labels and corresponding
widgets.

3. Also I think setting up accessible name to "Gweather Applet" would be
helpful.

Tooltip for the applet has been provided already.
The applet will show the pixmap icon using GtkPixmap which already
implements atk image interface. Also the weather report is displayed
using GtkLabel. Hence gailLabel will provide the necessary atk
interfaces.

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks,
Pasupathi