Re: [g-a-devel]AccessibleText_getSelection

On Wed, 2002-03-27 at 12:34, Bill Haneman wrote:
> This suggestion doesn't actually seem right to me.
>
> see my comments below.

	I must confess to having been under the impression that we returned
FALSE from a method when it failed due to a CORBA exception. If that's
not the case I've got it quite wrong ;-)

	Quite possibly we need some other mechanism for flagging these issues -
a global exception notification cspi notification ? something like that.