Re: [g-a-devel]Need clarification on toolbar key navigation.

Hi Padriag,

I have looked at one of the patches submitted by you for this
bug on toolbar. I have applied this patch.

I have a situation where toolbar has four buttons. The first
and last buttons are sensitive and the middle two are insensitive.

If the focus is on the first button,
pressing Left arrow does not focus the sensitive button. But focus is
not
visible on any button. After two such presses, the focus is
given to the last button. The two keypresses were for navigating out
of insensitive buttons.

I feel the focus should immediatly go to the
last button. To make this happen, Shall I add a condition to check
if the widget is insensitive.??

Please give your thoughts.

Regards,
Narayana.