[g-a-devel]A better solution ...

	After some thought, and pacing up and down, I thought that we could
hide the factory mess in a macro - that way we still feel the
inefficiency pain, and it still twists my gut - but at least we don't
cut and paste the same thing hundreds of times all over Gnome - we just
macro generate it, which still gives a good number of maintenance issues
but ...

	Worse - it seems this has been a known issue for nearly a month,
certainly well before the Gtk+ 2.0 hard freeze - and nothing was done
about it, sigh.

	How does that sound as a solution anyway ?