RE: [g-a-devel]GtkNotebook ...

Padraig,

>  >
>  > As an aside, I find that most of the accessible
>  > names aren't set (not NULL though).
>  >

>  I am surprised that they are not NULL. I would have
>  expected that the code in atk_object_init() in
>  atk/atkobject.c and gtk_widget_init() would have
>  ensured that.

When widget->name is NULL, the call to accessible_getName() doesn't
return a NULL pointer. But pointer[0] is NULL. Am I missing something
here ?

>  As an aside to an aside, in gail_widget_get_name(),
>  should we call gtk_widget_get_name() instead of
>  returning widget->name?

Going through the GTK code, it looks like this will return the widget's
'type' name when name is not set. I think this will send not-quite-clear
information to the user - AT would report type names as GTKxxx or
GTKyyy, etc.

Cheers,
Mukund.