[g-a-devel]hidden or sensitive state

Michael,

Thanks for finding these issues.

I will deal with them in separate mail messages.

I assume by 'hidden' you mean a GtkWidget for which GTK_VISIBLE is not set.

Currently, the way we handle this is by not setting the state ATK_STATE_VISIBLE.

So, to determine when an object is visible, call atk_object_ref_state_set() and
then atk_state_set_contains_set(state_set, ATK_STATE_SET_VISIBLE). We could
probably do with a function atk_object_is_visible() which does that.

Are you are asking that the implementation of AtkAction in, e.g. gailbutton.c or
gailmenuitem.c should check that the widget is VISIBLE and SENSITIVE before
doing the action?

Padraig