[g-a-devel]The State of States

Hi All,

I've checked in the C bindings for state sets, so they should be complete. I've also verified the enums all the way through the stack from ATK to the C bindings. The current list of supported states is:

invalid
active
armed
busy
checked
defunct
editable
enabled
expandable
expanded
focusable
focused
horizontal
iconified
modal
multi_line
multiselectable
opaque
resizable
selectable
selected
sensitive
single_line
stale
transient
vertical
visible

There was a SPI_STATE_COLLAPSED in the c bindings in spi_accessible.c, but nowhere else, so I removed it. Besides, collappsed == (expandable && !expanded).

From the warnings in doc generation, it looks like I should do the same for roles as well, so I'm on it.

Marc