[g-a-devel]Desktop Accessible ...

Hi Marc,

	It'd be really great if the 'Desktop' accessible supported the
'object:children-changed' global event, so that I can update the at-poke
list of available applications automatically, and axe the 'Refresh'
button.

	Any chance of that ? at least it'd be a break from fiddling with the
window manager ( I imagine - since we already know when apps are
registered / removed [ and detect their death nicely ] ).

	What do you say ? ;-)