[g-a-devel]Re: a more substantial bug report ...

>         Someone returned a GObject type from a CORBA method - without using the
> BONOBO_OBJREF () macro to grab the CORBA Object ...
>
>         Problem is it's not quite clear where - except it's most likely in
> libgail-gnome.
>
>         Anyone ?

I committed a few fixes for nasty bugs.  However I don't seem to have
solved the root cause of this problem.

Note that if you comment out the calls that add the atkfactory
for bonobo_socket_atk_objects, you get a different marshalling
error.

Sorry not to report more progress...

I may have to leave this one for the moment.

-Bill