Re: [g-a-devel]atk_focus_tracker_notify

Hey Padraig,

Are there actually two notifications being sent, or is there a problem with my code in gail which tries to fake a focus event when the focus leaves the menubar?

On that topic, I think the code to fake focus events when the focus leaves a menubar may need to migrate to the idle handler as you have doen with most of the other menu selection stuff. I notice that it's faking events to objects that don't exist because the object which had the focus before the menubar got focus is now gone (click exit on any file menu and you'll see what I mean). So, I think the right thing to do is to query the currently focused object in the idle handler to ensure we don't fake a focus event to an object that's gone. Not quite sure how this should integrate with your recent changes to the selection and focus stuff for navigation to and from menus and submenus that we discussed last week.

Marc