[g-a-devel] Accessibility for Character Picker applet

I was trying to provide accessibility for the Character Picket applet.

I thought i would give the applet an accessible name and description.

The characters are placed in a GtkToggleButton. hence the accessible
name would be the text of the label.

I am not planning to set the accessible description for the buttons as i
thought it would be same for all buttons , plus the accessible name i.e.
the label here would convey the character. For similar reasons i thought
a tooltip for the buttons would not be required.
Is this is o.k ?

I was looking at keyboard navigation for this applet and i found that :
a) It is possible to select a list of characters by pressing the
required alphabet, e.g. A, L.
b) But i was not able to go to the next character in the same list of
characters. I tried a few key combinations, but couldn't find one.

Is there a key binding for this that i am now aware of or is it missing
?

Deepa.