Re: [g-a-devel]regression test fails

On Tue, 2002-03-05 at 08:48, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > disable the keystroke synthesis test - it's dead unreliable.
> >
> >         Which is a shame, since the rest works nicely.
>
> I agree.
>
> Very odd and seemingly quite sys-dependent.

	I could provoke it before by doing a lot of desktop switching
immediately after running test-simple, that was pretty reliable at
breaking it, but now I'm running an impossibly broken sawfish2 type
setup, it seems to be more regular ;-)

	Either way - we could do something with timeouts or something, but it's
not altogether obvious how best to have it fail sensibly.